Being a Windsor native, Dan has a keen appreciation for the market and economic climate of southern Ontario. Having graduated in architectural technology Dan has an express knowledge of all manner of building and site issues and their impact on social, economic and environmental surroundings.
Commencing with a career in development and construction, Dan understands the intricacies of the business from the bottom up. Having dealt in both general contracting as well as development from site planning to tenant commissioning this lead smoothly into the sales and leasing of all types of space in a variety of markets. With over 30 years of professional experience you can be assured that your interests are protected.
The areas that Dan can help you in your real estate needs are:
- Listing of all types of properties for sale or lease – Residential, Commercial and Industrial
- Site selection and acquisition
- Financial proformas and studies for all facets of building and development
- Sales management – document assembly, study and report coordination etc.
- Leasing management – renewal negotiations
- Site planning
- Design drawings – homes, semis, townhomes, condos, apartments
- Municipal approvals – P.A.C. ,Council, C. of A., O.M.B. appeals, Tax appeals
- Subdivision and Building contract management
- Project Management
- Draft Plan preparation
Call Dan McCulloch at 1-519-818-2700 to review your specific needs.