As a successful Real Estate Broker with RE/MAX Capital. Inc., Tammy Williams has been a licensed Realtor since 1994 and became a Broker Member in 1997.
Keenly focused on commercial leasing and sales across Windsor – Essex County and beyond, she owes her impressive sales statistics to her commitment to customer service. Tammy’s experience in ICI real estate is multi-faceted and includes, among others, the purchase, renovation and resale of shopping plazas and office buildings, industrial, warehouse, retail sales, and investment property.
Tammy has represented clients ranging from locally owned, community based businesses to larger national and multi-national companies. Her professional ability to manage and handle her client’s needs from the original request through to negotiations and final occupancy distinguishes her from other Realtors.
Across the board, Williams demonstrates an impressive pedigree. The daughter and colleague of Jim Williams, Broker / Owner of RE/MAX Capital, Inc., she was raised around real estate and trained to offer exceptional representation and customer service in all aspects of what has become the family business. With 23 years experience under her belt and as a member of the RE/MAX International Hall of Fame and RE/MAX Platinum Club, Williams’ dedication and enthusiasm towards her business is evident in both the quantity and quality of the transactions she has negotiated.
Outside the office, Williams is fiercely passionate about animals. She is co-founder of Advocates for the Underdog, a community organization that rescues and rehomes threatened and disadvantaged dogs. Also, Williams is President of the Board of Directors of the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society.
RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- Received RE/MAX Platinum Club Award in 2012
- Induction into the prestigious Hall of Fame awarded by RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic Canada in 2012
- Received RE/MAX 100% Award in 2011, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Ranked #17 in the Top 50 Commercial Sales Associates in Canada within the first quarter of 2016 by RE/MAX INTEGRA, Ontario Atlantic Canada Region
- Ranked #50 in the Top 50 Commercial Sales Associates Worldwide by RE/MAX INTEGRA, Ontario Atlantic Canada Region within the first quarter of 2016. RE/MAX currently has over 104,000 Sales Associates worldwide operating in nearly 100 countries
- Received RE/MAX Platinum Club Award in 2016
- Listed as #39 in the Top 50 Commercial Sales Associates in Canada for 2016 by RE/MAX International. RE/MAX currently has over 20,600 Sales Associates across Canada
- Member of the National Commercial Council (NCC) of The Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member of The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member of the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Member the Windsor Essex County Association of Realtors (WECAR)
COMMITTEES AND MISCELLANEOUS
- Past Director of the Windsor – Essex County Real Estate Board (WECREB)
- Past Chairperson for the Professional Standards Committee for the WECREB
- Past Member for the Public Relations Committee for the WECREB
- Past Member of the Windsor Essex County Real Estate Board MLS Committee
- Past Member of the Windsor Essex County Real Estate Board Commercial Division Committee
- Member of the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society
- Volunteer for the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society
- Co-chairperson for the Easter Seals Drop Zone Windsor Committee 2013
- Current President of the Board of Directors for the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society Board 2015 to present.